Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This little mix is so addictive.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 1⁄2 cups Crispix cereal
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- powdered sugar
- Melt peanut butter, chocolate chips and butter together.
- Pour over Crispix, coating well.
- In a gallon size plastic bag pour a good amount of powered sugar and dump in coated Crispix.
- Close and shake.
We call this wonderful treat "puppy chow", as it looks like the dog food for puppies. I melted the peanut butter, chocolate chips and butter for 1 min. on high, stirred and then reheated for another 40 seconds on high. It took approximately 3-4 cups of powdered sugar in order to coat all the cereal. You are so right, it is addictive and my children just love this mix!!!! Thanks Hill Family for a wonderful recipe, and my 15 DS also thanks you!!!!:smile: