1/1 Photo of High Protein Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Pumpkin, cream and cottage cheese, and protien powder make for a healthy, high protein delicious snack!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a blender, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- 3Spray 8 mini-loaf tins with non-stick spray, and distribute batter evenly.
- 4Bake for about 25-30 minutes.
- 5When the bars are done, flip them out of the pan onto a sheet of foil, chill and store in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for High Protein Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 198.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla whey protein powder