Recipe by tickeledpink
These are really good to snack on, but be careful, they are quite addictive.
Top Review by Kristy D.
These are delicious! The only reason I am giving them 4 stars and not 5 is because I think that there is too much oil. I will do about 1/2 the amount of oil next time and see how it turns out. Otherwise, I will be making these again.
- 3⁄4-1 cup salad oil
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 -16 ounces oyster crackers
- Mix salad oil and dressing mix together.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to coat.
- Place in a warm oven for 15-20 minutes.