- 2 teaspoons onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon m.s.g.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix instant onion mix, salt, garlic powder, parsley flakes and M.S.G together well.
- Fill 1/2 cup containers with mixture, putting 3 tablespoons of the mixture into each container.
- One container equal 1 envelope of dressing.
- Keeps up to 6 months.
- To make dressing, combine mayonnaise, buttermilk and 1 container of the mix.
- Stir well wit h a spoon.
- Substitute sour cream or yogurt for buttermilk to make different kinds of dressing.