1/1 Photo of Hidden Valley Garden Omelet
This is an easy puffy omelet. I seem to be the only person on earth with the recipe because I've been searching for it in order to see the nutrition facts. This came from some Hidden Valley recipe cards in the mid-eighties. It's a big favorite with my kids and always a big hit when I serve it for brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 12-inch skillet, saute the pepper and onion in the margarine.
- 2Whisk remaining ingredients together and pour into skillet.
- 3Cover and reduce heat to medium low.
- 4Cook about 25 minutes or until eggs are cooked through and puffy.
- 5Slide eggs onto serving platter and cut into wedges.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hidden Valley Garden Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.4
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 226.4 mg
- Sodium 512.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 9.1 g