This is an easy puffy omelet. I seem to be the only person on earth with the recipe because I've been searching for it in order to see the nutrition facts. This came from some Hidden Valley recipe cards in the mid-eighties. It's a big favorite with my kids and always a big hit when I serve it for brunch.
- In a 12-inch skillet, saute the pepper and onion in the margarine.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together and pour into skillet.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium low.
- Cook about 25 minutes or until eggs are cooked through and puffy.
- Slide eggs onto serving platter and cut into wedges.
- Serve immediately.