Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A quick and easy lunch or dinner I created for my two year old. She eats tofu, but I hid it under the cheese to keep the pizza looking "normal" :) . She gobbles it up and I found that I really enjoy eating it too! (measurements are rough)
- 1 whole wheat pita bread
- 2 ounces firm tofu, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pasta sauce
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fresh Baby Spinach, chopped
- DO NOT CUT OR OPEN PITA. Spread sauce over top of pita.
- Sprinkle tofu bits over sauce then cover with cheese and finish with spinach.
- Toast in toaster oven until cheese melts and pita is crispy.
- Cut into fourths and allow to cool before serving.