Recipe by BecR
You need Tazo Passion Tea for this drink. This is essential as it is really the best tasting Hibiscus tea out there! Inspired by the Shaken Herbal Tea Lemonade at Starbucks.
- 8 hibiscus herbal tea bags (I highly recommend Tazo Passion)
- about 8 cups cold water (one large pitcher full)
- 8 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- fresh lime wedge, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
- Off the heat. Add Tazo Passion tea bags and let steep 5-10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags.
- Pour tea into a large pitcher.
- Add about 2/3 of the can (or 8 ounces) of frozen lemonade concentrate.
- Stir to dissolve and let cool a bit before refrigerating until completely chilled.
- Pour over ice in a glass decorated with a fresh lime wedge. Enjoy!