A healthy swap for Taco Bell's sinfully good Crunchwrap Supreme. A soft tortilla filled with seasoned beef, cheese, a crunchy tostada shell, sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes...so delicious! Even strict dieters should be able to enjoy the taste of fast food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large low-carb whole wheat tortillas or 1 large low-fat whole wheat tortilla
- 3 baked corn tortilla chips
- 1/3 cup extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning (I prefer salt free)
- 1/4 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/3 tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1In a nonstick pan, cook ground beef and taco seasoning until done. Drain, mix in cheese and set aside in a small bowl.
- 2Warm tortilla for a few seconds in the microwave (making it easier to fold without ripping), and then lay it out on a flat surface.
- 3Place the beef mixture in the center of the tortilla and flatten the mixture into a circle, keeping it about 2 inches from the edge of the tortilla.
- 4Llayer the tortilla chips on top of the beef then evenly top with sour cream, lettuce and then tomato.
- 5FOLDING INSTRUCTIONS: Starting at the bottom of the tortilla, fold edge up to the center of the tortilla. Then going around the edge of the tortilla, repeatedly fold overlapping sections to meet the center, for a total of about 6 folds (until filling is completely enclosed).
- 6In a pan sprayed with nonstick spray, over medium heat, carefully place the folded tortilla in the center of the pan (folded side down).
- 7Heat for 3 - 4 minutes. Carefully flip the wrap with a spatula and heat for another 30 seconds. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hg's Crunchtastic Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.5
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 20.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-carb whole wheat tortillas
fat-free cheddar cheese