Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A healthy swap for Taco Bell's sinfully good Crunchwrap Supreme. A soft tortilla filled with seasoned beef, cheese, a crunchy tostada shell, sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes...so delicious! Even strict dieters should be able to enjoy the taste of fast food!
- 1 large low-carb whole wheat tortillas or 1 large low-fat whole wheat tortilla
- 3 baked corn tortilla chips
- 1⁄3 cup extra lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon taco seasoning (I prefer salt free)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- In a nonstick pan, cook ground beef and taco seasoning until done. Drain, mix in cheese and set aside in a small bowl.
- Warm tortilla for a few seconds in the microwave (making it easier to fold without ripping), and then lay it out on a flat surface.
- Place the beef mixture in the center of the tortilla and flatten the mixture into a circle, keeping it about 2 inches from the edge of the tortilla.
- Llayer the tortilla chips on top of the beef then evenly top with sour cream, lettuce and then tomato.
- FOLDING INSTRUCTIONS: Starting at the bottom of the tortilla, fold edge up to the center of the tortilla. Then going around the edge of the tortilla, repeatedly fold overlapping sections to meet the center, for a total of about 6 folds (until filling is completely enclosed).
- In a pan sprayed with nonstick spray, over medium heat, carefully place the folded tortilla in the center of the pan (folded side down).
- Heat for 3 - 4 minutes. Carefully flip the wrap with a spatula and heat for another 30 seconds. Enjoy!
Hungry Girl recipes are awesome! Here's some of her details about this recipe for us Weight Watchers: Serving Size: 1 Crunchtastic Supreme (entire recipe) Calories: 210 Fat: 4.5g Sodium: 882mg Carbs: 27.5g Fiber: 13g Sugars: 2.5g Protein: 26g POINTS. value 4*