Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is another Hungry Girl Recipe: A Cobb Well Done! Not to be Cobb snobs, but our Crazy-Delicious Cobby Chop is REALLY good. So good, in fact, that we couldn't even wait to debut it in the very first HG book, Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World (pre-sale going on now, and in stores at the end of this month!). So we ripped the recipe straight from the pages of the soon-to-be-released book, and here it is! GET EXCITED, PEOPLE!!! Serving Size: entire salad (without dressing) Calories: 223 Fat: 3g Sodium: 565mg Carbs: 16g Fiber: 6.5g Sugars: 8g Protein: 36g POINTS® value 4*
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 ounces cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 slices turkey bacon, extra lean, about 1 ounce
- 1⁄2 cup asparagus, cooked & chopped
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup canned beets, drained & chopped
- 1 large egg white, hard-boiled, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fat free mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon scallion, minced
- Cook bacon according to package directions (either in a pan with nonstick spray, or in the microwave). Once cool enough to handle, chop and set aside.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl. Add your chopped ingredients by placing them on top of the lettuce in individual rows in this order: turkey bacon, cheese, asparagus, chicken, tomatoes, egg white and beets. Sprinkle the scallions on top.
- Serve with your guilt-free dressing of choice (check out HG's latest grocery list for some of our faves), and enjoy!