- 1 1⁄2 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup apple butter
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa, Hershey's
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan combine sugar, butter, milk and cocoa.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to full boil; remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Immediately drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Cool completely.
- Store in cool, dry place.