1/1 Photo of Herby Garlic Parmesan Baked Chicken Wings
Snowbunny Andorra's Note:
Quick and easy to make as a snack or lunchtime treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- 2Split the chicken wings at the knuckle. Cut off the tip and discard.
- 3Mix the dried herbs, cumin and salt in a bowl. Put the wings into the bowl and coat well in the mixture. Arrange on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through.
- 4Meanwhile, heat the butter and garlic in a bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, until the butter has melted.
- 5Once the wings have cooked, dunk them in the butter and garlic mixture then sprinkle with parmesan.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herby Garlic Parmesan Baked Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.4
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 136.0 mg
- Sodium 1350.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh parmesan cheese