Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Quick and easy to make as a snack or lunchtime treat.
Make and share this Herby Garlic Parmesan Baked Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 6 whole chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 handful grated fresh parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Split the chicken wings at the knuckle. Cut off the tip and discard.
- Mix the dried herbs, cumin and salt in a bowl. Put the wings into the bowl and coat well in the mixture. Arrange on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter and garlic in a bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, until the butter has melted.
- Once the wings have cooked, dunk them in the butter and garlic mixture then sprinkle with parmesan.
- Serve immediately.
Yummy I only removed the tips from my wings and baked at 175C fan forced for 40 minutes then dipped in the garlic butter and sprinkled finely grated sharp cheddar cheese as my lot will not eat parmesan cheese (they refer to it as spew/vomit cheese) but the wings were moist and the flavour of the herbs and garlic made a lovely change from the more Asian style that I do, thank you Snowbunny Andorra, made for Name that Ingredient tag game.