Quick and easy to make as a snack or lunchtime treat.
Make and share this Herby Garlic Parmesan Baked Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Split the chicken wings at the knuckle. Cut off the tip and discard.
- Mix the dried herbs, cumin and salt in a bowl. Put the wings into the bowl and coat well in the mixture. Arrange on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter and garlic in a bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, until the butter has melted.
- Once the wings have cooked, dunk them in the butter and garlic mixture then sprinkle with parmesan.
- Serve immediately.