Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A dash of Herbes de Provence gives this classic white wine vinaigrette a sensory-tingling lift. Drizzle it over a plate of baby field greens as an accompaniment to roasted chicken and vegetables for an easy, elegant dinner.
- 1 teaspoon dried herbes de provence
- 5 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 small garlic clove, crushed and finely chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a jar and shake until the dressing is well blended. Alternately, you can vigorously whisk the ingredients in a small bowl until they are completed incorporated together.