- 2 -2 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, washed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, enough to coat
- 2 tablespoons herbes de provence (or dried parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme, combined)
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning or 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil, for easy clean up.
- Cut potatoes into wedges and drop onto cookie sheet.
- Coat potatoes in oil.
- Season with dried spices and grill seasoning or salt and pepper.
- Roast, turning once, 25 minutes.