Easy and so very good. If you wish, add a little minced garlic and parmesan cheese the last 5 minutes of cooking.Adapted from Julee Rosso's Great Good Food Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425*F.
- 2Remove the skins from the potatoes in large strips with a sharp knife or a vegetable peeler, including some potato with each sliced skin.
- 3Soak the skins in ice water for about 15 minutes. Remove and pat really dry.
- 4Spread the pieces of skin out on a large baking sheet. Spray them with a fine mist of olive oil, toss, and spray again.
- 5Bake the skins 10 minutes, and lightly spray both sides again. Bake for another 5 minutes, then sprinkle with the herbs.
- 6Return the skins to the oven and bake for 5 minutes longer. The skins are done when lightly browned and crisp.
- 7Salt and pepper and serve immediately with malt vinegar or lemon wedges on the side. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Potato Skins
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: