Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
This herbal tea oozes with Christmas spirit! An easy night delight you can whip up in a couple minutes.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 whole cloves
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey (or to desired sweetness )
- 1 cup water
- Boil water. Add ginger, cinnamon and cloves.
- When boiling, take pot off the burner and let it steep for 5-10 minutes, or until desired strength.
- Add honey.
This is a very warming, great tasting "tea". /spices are perfect. I subbed agave nectar for the honey. I may try straining it next time to remove some of the cinnamon "grit". Made for Spring 2014 PAC.
I didn't really care for this tea. I think it had too much cloves. Made for My 3 Chefs Fall 2013.