1/5 Photos of Herbal Brainstorm Rosemary-Raspberry Lemonade
Chef Sunshine's Note:
This beautiful, refreshing drink is a fusion of herbs, flowers and good old-fashioned lemonade. It can be served iced or warm, and it really gives a nice lift to the brain. A great party drink, this treat can be sipped on a hot summer day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make a rosemary infusion:.
- 2Measure out 1-2 ounces (about 1/2-1 cup) of dried herbs per quart of boiling water. If using fresh herbs, double the amount of plant material. Combine the herbs in a pot.
- 3Pour 1 quart of boiling water over the herbs.
- 4Strain, and sweeten lightly with honey if desired.
- 5Make the lemonade:.
- 6After the rosemary infusion. Stir, cover and allow to steep for 15-20 minutes.
- 7Strain out the rosemary leaves, and add the fresh lemon and honey or maple syrup. Stir well and transfer to a festive glass bowl.
- 8Add the raspberries and ice cubes, and garnish with a few sprinkles of edible flowers such as basil blossoms, borage, calendula, lavender, rose petals or nasturtiums).
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbal Brainstorm Rosemary-Raspberry Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.8
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g