Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Gotten from Get Saucy cookbook. Sprinkle over pasta or on grilled steak.
- 59.14 ml plus 2 t. extra virgin olive oil
- 236.59 ml crustless Italian bread, cubed (1/4 in)
- 1 large garlic clove, smashed
- 118.29 ml tightly packed fresh basil leaf
- 59.14 ml tightly packed fresh Italian parsley
- 59.14 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
- fresh ground black pepper
- Heat 2 T. oil in a large skillet over med. heat until shimmering. Add the bread cubes and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until golden and crisp, 5-6 minutes. Transfer the bread and garlic to a plate and let cool.
- In a mini food processor, combine the basil, parsley, and cooled garlic clove and pulse until finely chopped. Add parmesan and pulse just until combined. With the machine running, add the remaining 1/4 cup oil in a thin stream and process until fairly smooth. Add the bread cubes and pulse until coarsely chopped. Season with salt and pepper.