Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
One I found in a magazine catering for a wedding. I use vine ripened tomatoes.
Make and share this Herb Marinated Tomato Salad With Basil recipe from Food.com.
- 5 firm ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 80 ml olive oil
- 30 ml balsamic vinegar
- 45 ml parsley
- 45 ml sweet basil, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- fresh ground black pepper
- basil leaves (to garnish)
- Lay the tomato slices on serving platter.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients and liquidise to form a smooth thick dressing. Spoon this over the tomato. Cover and chill. To serve, garnish with fresh basil leaves.
Nice blend of flavours.... Very easy to make. I think this this dressing could be used over boiled new potatoes or served with some crusty french bread to dip into it. Thanks for posting.:)