Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
From Cooking Light, this is great for a picnic!
- 3⁄4 cup diced fresh mozzarella cheese (3 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 lb thinly sliced pepper ham
- 16 asparagus spears, steamed and chilled (about 1/4 pound)
- 4 8-inch fat-free flour tortillas
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Arrange 1 ounce of ham and 4 asparagus spears on each tortilla.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup cheese mixture over the asparagus, and roll up.
- Note: These wraps may be assembled up to 4 hours in advance, though the tortillas will begin to absorb moisture if prepared too far in advance.
- Pepper ham is available in the deli section of most supermarkets.
- If you are unable to find it, substitute regular ham, and add 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper to the cheese as it marinates.