2 hrs 15 mins
From Cooking Light, this is great for a picnic!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup diced fresh mozzarella cheese (3 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 lb thinly sliced pepper ham
- 16 asparagus spears, steamed and chilled (about 1/4 pound)
- 4 8-inch fat-free flour tortillas
- 1Combine the first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 2Cover and chill 2 hours.
- 3Arrange 1 ounce of ham and 4 asparagus spears on each tortilla.
- 4Spoon about 1/3 cup cheese mixture over the asparagus, and roll up.
- 5Note: These wraps may be assembled up to 4 hours in advance, though the tortillas will begin to absorb moisture if prepared too far in advance.
- 6Pepper ham is available in the deli section of most supermarkets.
- 7If you are unable to find it, substitute regular ham, and add 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper to the cheese as it marinates.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb-Marinated Fresh Mozzarella Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (468 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.0
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.3 mg
- Sodium 606.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
8-inch fat-free flour tortillas