Recipe by Timothy H.
This is a quick Cornish hen recipe that has a fruit sweet taste. These can also be baked or roasted. Be sure to baste along the way. You also can cut this in half if needed.
- 6 rock cornish hens
- 3⁄4 cup butter, at room temp
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tangerines, juice of or 1 large orange
- 1 teaspoon of fresh mint, minced
- 1 teaspoon green onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 3 teaspoons aloha shoyu
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse game hens and pat dry. In mixing bowl, blend all ingredients (except hens) into a paste. Rub herb paste thoroughly over the game hens and into the cavities, as well.
- Secure onto the rotisserie and roast for fifty five minutes to one hour, or until golden brown. If you don’t have a rotisserie, you can bake the game hens in a three hundred and fifty degree oven for the same amount of time, until brown.