Herbes de Provence lends a unique delicious flavor to these tenderloins. You can substitute Italian seasoning for the herbes de Provence if you wish. From Southern Living December 2006.
- Combine the brown sugar, herbes de Provence, coriander, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub this mixture evenly onto the tenderloins and place in a zip lock bag.
- Chill for 2-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the tenderloins on a rack in a greased pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat to 350 degrees.
- Bake an additional 20-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 155 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before serving.