Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
One of the first cooking recipes learned by those leveling their cooking skill with their toon in World of Warcraft. Simple, unusual and tasty. Two eggs might be enough for one human or two dwarfs/gnomes.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fennel
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon cheese, shredded (optional)
- 1 tablespoon meat, diced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix the salt, black pepper, fennel, coriander seed and parsley together and set aside.
- Brush 2 ramekins or custard cups with melted butter or coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Crack open one egg into each dish. Try to not break the yolk.
- Pour 2 tablespoons milk around the edges of each egg yolk. Sprinkle with herbs across each egg and add the optional cheese and meat around the edges of the egg.
- Place the dishes on a cookie sheet and then place the cookie sheet in the oven.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the milk and cheese begin to bubble. Serve immediately.