Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
I came up with this version of Hello Dolly (7 layer) bars a couple years back when I was making them for Christmas goodies. Everyone loves them that tries them.
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 6 graham crackers (crushed)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1 cup coconut (eyeball it)
- 1 (15 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- Melt butter and pour into the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Crush graham crackers until fine crumbs form. I usually do this by putting them in a plastic bag and then I use a rolling pin. My husband likes to put them in a food processor, but I find that makes them too crushed for use.
- Spread graham cracker crumbs over butter and mix until combined and then press to form even crust.
- Add in order, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips, nuts, and coconut.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top until everything is coated and can is empty.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 375°F.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before cutting.
- Cut, serve, enjoy!