Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chocolate, carmel, coconut, and nuts... Mmmm!
Make and share this Hello Dolly Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cinnamon with graham cracker crumbs.
- Add butter and stir to moisten.
- Press the mixture into a 9"x13" pan.
- Top the crust with the chopped nuts.
- Top with chocolate chips.
- Top with coconut.
- Mix vanilla into the condensed milk.
- Pour evenly over the top.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until the coconut is becoming golden brown.
- Important: Cool before cutting!