Hello Dolly Bars
photo by Barenakedchef
- Ready In:
- Pour melted butter into 13X9 baking pan.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the melted butter.
- Sprinkle pecan pieces over the graham cracker crumbs.
- Break up chocolate bars and cover over the pecans.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes over the chocolate bars.
- Pour condensed milk over coconut flakes.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes or slightly brown on top.
- Cool then cut into bars.
- Can be stored at room tempeture for up to two weeks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!