Recipe by CindiJ
I see there's a couple different versions of this already - and yet...here's another!
Top Review by Sandy in Oklahoma
Used pecans instead of walnuts because that's what I had on hand. Boy this recipe is RICH!! Very very good but cut it in small pieces! I think this would be an excellent bakesale item. Loved the recipe, Cindyj. Will be put in our keeper file. Thanks so much!
- 1⁄2 cup oleo or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup english walnuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in 9x13 pan (while oven is preheating).
- Press 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs down into melted butter.
- Sprinkle butterscotch chips over the crumbs.
- Sprinkle coconut over the chips.
- Sprinkle walnuts next.
- Finish with the 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips sprinkled over entire pan.
- Drizzle the milk over entire pan.
- Bake 325º for 30 minutes.
- Let cool. Cut into squares.