Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
CRUNCHY!!! LIKE CRAZY!!!
Make and share this Helen's Karo Krazy Krunch recipe from Food.com.
- Mix popped corn and nuts on a coolie sheet.
- Combine sugar,oleo and Karo in a 11/2 quart saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil 15 minutes or until mixture turns a light caramel colour.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour over popped corn and nuts.
- Mix to coat well.
- Spread to dry.
- Break apart and store in tightly covered container.
- Makes about 2 lbs.
Caramel corn at its tastiest! Very, very satisfying as a nibbler, & easy to make, too!