I discovered this combination of ingredients at Whole Foods, where you will likely have to go to find the most most important ingredients: the tomatoes, salt, and spice. It's very easy, quick, and nutritious. A winning combination.
- Slice the tomatoes into quarters.
- Place fish and tomatoes in big oven-safe pot.
- Sprinkle with salt and spice. The Borsari salt is strong, so use half of what you would use for regular salt.
- Broil or bake for 10 minutes. Add any optional ingredients except leafy greens. Create your own favorite optional ingredients.
- Continue cooking until fish is done and tomatoes have turned into a mushy liquid, approximately 10 minutes.
- Add leafy greens and continue cooking for a couple of minutes until they are wilted.