1/2 Photos of Heidi's Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
There are so many recipes here for chocolate chip cookies that I found myself going in circles to see if my exact recipe was posted. I know there isn't one here named Heidi's favorte so here it is! This recipe is not cake like at all but is a soft cookie. It seems to use a larger amount of fat than others posted here and specifically calls for shortening.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 2In a large bowl mix together sugar and shortening with an electric mixer. Add eggs one at a time beating after each addition. Add vanilla.
- 3In a separate bowl sift together dry ingredients. Slowly add dry ingredients to the butter and sugar mixture while beating on medium speed. Fold in chocolate chips.
- 4Using a large cookie scoop drop onto parchment covered cookie sheet. I usually get 9 cookies per sheet. Bake for 10-11 minutes.
- 5Let stand for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heidi's Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1474 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.5
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 200.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g