Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Our favorite college hangout has been the Heidelberg for years and these wings are pretty close to the ones we have eaten there on a weekly basis
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings, split,tips discarded
- 1⁄2-1 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- blue cheese dressing
- celery rib
- Deep fry wings at 400F for 12 minutes, until crispy, drain.
- In large bowl, combine redhot and butter.
- Toss wings in sauce to coat completely.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
Simple and Excellent, I'd write more but Im getting hot sauce on the keyboard.:>)
Yummy! i love these wings. it's too bad the heidelberg burned down. that's all the more reason to make this recipe, because you can't get them anymore.