Recipe by Chef mariajane
White on white toppings make these sweet sensations an easy dessert to dress up for a special occasion, or simply for sinfully sumptious snacking!!
- 1 (225 g) package white chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened coconut, flaked
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 (200 g) package toffee pieces, divided
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (300 ml) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (regular or low-fat)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper, overlapping the two longer sides for easy removal.
- Combine white chocolate chips, coconut, almonds and 1/2 cup toffee bits. Reserve.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and remaining toffee bits with butter; press into prepared baking dish.
- Pour Eagle Brand evenly over crumbs.
- Sprinkle with white chocolate chip mixture; press down firmly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool thoroughly and cut into bars.
- TIPS: Substitute white chocolate chips with 1 cup semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips.