Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
This recipe comes from Eagle Brand, it's excellent! Easy to make and Great tasting!!
- 1 (300 ml) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 24 unbaked tart shells
- Whisk together Condenced Milk, Pumpkin, Brown Sugar, Egg, Cinnamon and Nutmeg.
- Pour evenly into tart shells.
- Bake in preheated 375*F (190*C) oven for 18 minutes or until center is just set and pastry is golden.
- Cool and garnish as desired.
HOLY COW!!! Scrumdiddly Umptious!!! My BIL, who HATES anything sweet, couldnt stop eating these, and he wasnt the only one. I have made these 2 times now, and LOVE them. I used a recipe on here for Walnut Tarts (just the recipe for the tart shell) and used this filling, and it was wonderful! Thanks for a keeper!