- 6 slices bacon
- 3 cups frozen hash browns with onions and peppers
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain and reserve 2 tablespoons of drippings in skillet. Set bacon aside.
- Cook frozen hash brown potatoes in reserved drippings until golden.
- Crumble 2 slices of bacon and stir into potatoes.
- Sprinkle with cheese atop potatoes.
- Place remaining 4 slices of bacon in an "X" atop cheese.
- Carefully break one egg into each triangle formed by bacon.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until eggs are set.