Prep 15 mins
Cook 11 mins
salty, sweet dessert that tastes like Heath Candy Bars
- 56 saltine crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips or 12 ounces peanut butter chips or 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil and then spray with pam cooking spray.
- Lay saltine crackers in a single layer.
- In a saucepan melt butter over medium heat, add brown sugar, bring to boil and boil for 1 minute only.
- Remove from heat and add baking soda. Spread mixture over crackers (make sure all crackers are covered with mixture).
- Bake for no longer than 10 minutes at 375degrees.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips, spread the chocolate as it melts over all crackers.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Let cool overnight or until set and break into pieces.