Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very good and simple recipe from Pillsbury.
Make and share this Hearty Ham and Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (19 ounce) canprogresso tomato basil soup mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans in tomato sauce
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- In a medium saucepan combine all ingredients and stir well to mix.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
I whipped this up for lunch this afternoon and my girls loved it. I wasn't quite as excited about it, but anything this quick -- not to mention veggie and protein laden -- that my girls will gobble up is likely going to be made again!
I wanted a recipe that would use up my leftover ham - this fit the bill. I whipped it up in minutes, on a work night. It is very tasty, easy to prepare, and the kids even liked it. I recommend this recipe to anyone looking for a quick, delicious recipe.