A very good and simple recipe from Pillsbury.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 ounce) can progresso tomato basil soup mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans in tomato sauce
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1In a medium saucepan combine all ingredients and stir well to mix.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- 3Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Ham and Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.2
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.0 mg
- Sodium 1450.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 18.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomato basil soup mix