Recipe by blue_rios
This recipe came from Cooking With Marie BY Marie Hejl. This recipe is great for game night party or casual winter dinner party
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups water, divided
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans or 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, with liquid
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with juice
- 4 cups fresh corn or 4 cups frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot, brown the ground beef over a medium-high heat, about 8-10 minutes. add taco seasoning and 1 cup of water; stir to combine. add beans, tomatoes, corn, ranch dressing, red pepper flakes with remaining water cook over low heat for 10 minutes to allow flavors to combine.
- Optional Toppings: Shredded cheddar cheese, chopped fresh cilantro and fresh jalapenos.
- Serve with cornbread or tortilla chips.