Prep 20 mins
Cook 14 mins
These are healty, but my kids love them so much.
Make and share this Hearty Banana Carrot Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 1 (14 ounce) package oat bran muffin mix
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 medium carrot, shredded (1/2 cup)
- 1⁄3 cup light molasses
- 1⁄3 cup seedless raisins or 1⁄3 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄4 cup chopped almonds
- Mash bananas with fork (1 cup).
- Combine muffin mix and ginger in large bowl. Add carrot, molasses, raisins and bananas. Stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin cups. Sprinkle tops with almonds.
- Bake at 425°F for 12 to 14 minutes until browned.