southern chef in louisiana's Note:
These are healty, but my kids love them so much.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash bananas with fork (1 cup).
- 2Combine muffin mix and ginger in large bowl. Add carrot, molasses, raisins and bananas. Stir just until moistened.
- 3Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin cups. Sprinkle tops with almonds.
- 4Bake at 425°F for 12 to 14 minutes until browned.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Banana Carrot Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.2
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oat bran muffin mix