- 4 leaves lettuce
- 3 mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 slices cheese, cubed (sliced off of the block)
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, sliced (red bell peppers)
- 1⁄4 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 spring onion, cut into small pieces
- mixed Italian herbs
- light Italian dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the lettuce in the bottom of a deep bowl.
- Place the italian herbs on the lettuce.
- Add the mushrooms, cheese, spring onions and capsicum.
- Then add the cucumber and place some salt on the cucumber.
- Add the tomato and place some salt and pepper on the tomato.
- Sprinkle salad herbs on top of the tomato.
- Dress with Italian light dressing.