Recipe by garlicgirl
This recipe is super good for you and tastes great too! I use the left over steaming water for miso soup.
Top Review by TJ-Montana
This is super! The light steaming of the kale makes it alot more mild, takes the edge off. I actually don't have any flaxseed oil, so used good EVOO instead. Otherwise added the two options and made as per the recipe. Yum!
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (gomasio) or 1 tablespoon sesame salt (gomasio)
- 3 tablespoons flax seed oil
- 2 tablespoons Braggs amino acids or 2 tablespoons soy sauce, of choice
- 1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon ground fresh flax seed (optional)