Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
I got this out of Health magazine. Packed full of anti-oxidants. Prep time includes chilling.
- 1 cup pomegranate juice, chilled
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine, chilled (like Rioja or Beaujolais)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes, frozen
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1 cup club soda, chilled (or seltzer water)
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large pitcher.
- Let chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Stir in seltzer/club soda, and pour into ice-filled glasses. Enjoy!