Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A divine shake to satisfy a craving for chocolate in a healthy way
- 14.79 ml cocoa powder (preferably without added sugar)
- 236.59 ml frozen raspberries (or any other kind of berries you like)
- 473.18 ml cold water
- 4.92 ml vanilla essence
- Splenda sugar substitute (optional)
- fresh basil leaves (optional) or mint leaf (optional)
- Just throw everything in the blender and blend on full speed. Becomes a delicious rich, milkshake-like shake,.
This was a quick and light-tasting drink. I wouldn't really call it a "shake" because it was not thick at all, even with using only 2 cups of water. I did use the sweetner and liked the fact that I got the sweet chocolate/fruit taste without it being too heavy. Thanks for sharing your recipe!