Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a large baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, 1 cup sugar replacement, the egg, and vanilla, and stir well with a spoon. Roll the dough into balls the size of walnuts.
- Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet.
- With a fork, dipped in sugar replacement to prevent sticking, press a crisscross design on each cookie.
- Bake for 12 minutes, remove from the oven, and sprinkle the cookies with some of the remaining sugar replacement.
- Cool slightly before removing from pan.
I really love these cookies! I tried it with Splenda and they are a healthy treat when you have to have something for that sweet tooth craving. Nice healthy alternative to give to the kiddos. Thanks Kodyyyy.