I found this recipe in an old Pillsbury cookbook. It is packed with whole grains for a healthy breakfast or anytime snack.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 12 muffin cups.
- In mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients; mix well.
- In large bowl, combine all wet ingredients; blend well.
- Stir in dry ingredients, just until moistened. Stir in raisins.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Immediately remove from pans.