Recipe by Chris from Kansas
I found this recipe in an old Pillsbury cookbook. It is packed with whole grains for a healthy breakfast or anytime snack.
- 295.73 ml whole wheat flour
- 354.88 ml quick-cooking rolled oats
- 78.07 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml salt
- 177.44 ml water
- 59.14 ml skim milk
- 59.14 ml oil
- 1 egg
- 118.29 ml raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 12 muffin cups.
- In mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients; mix well.
- In large bowl, combine all wet ingredients; blend well.
- Stir in dry ingredients, just until moistened. Stir in raisins.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Immediately remove from pans.