Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
For lactose intolerant, white flour haters this is the answer. This recipe tastes great and is as healthy as you're gonna get. I felt like experimenting with the concept of creating milk free mac & cheese the one day and this is the result. O, and its very easy. *lactose intolerance usually excludes white cheeses and bulgarian yoghurt
- 300 g dry weight whole wheat macaroni
- 500 ml Bulgarian yogurt
- 3 large free range eggs
- 1 (32 g) French dressing, refill (the powder sachets)
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese or 2 cups white cheddar cheese
- 5 ml paprika
- Cook pasta - al dente. Drain well.
- Mix yogurt, eggs and sachet
- Add 1 Cup cheese.
- Mix everything together
- Place in greased ovenproof dish
- Top with 1 Cup cheese.
- Sprinkle paprika ontop.
- Cook in 350 F oven for 15-20 min until firm.
- Serve with some fresh tomatoes.