Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
As usual, I was in my lazy mode and not wanting to eat Mac Heart Attacks, took a trip down to the local store and got me wife and I something to eat for less than 10 sing dollars. Grilled chicken, how can it ever go wrong.
- 0.44 lb chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon barbecue seasoning, Masterfoods
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 dash mixed herbs, Masterfoods
- 1 dash salt
- 2 focaccia bread
- 1 red pepper
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Butterfly the chicken breast all the way, resulting in 2 pieces.
- Add in all the dry herbs and spices and marinate for 20 minutes.
- While waiting, split the foccacia bread into halves and sprinkle the chopped garlic onto it.
- Cut the red pepper into half, remove the seeds and flatten it out, keep it aside for later.
- After chicken is marinated, grill it without oil in a non stick skillet, flipping every 2 mins until fully cooked.
- When done, remove from skillet pan and let it rest.
- Grill the peppers until slightly charred and soft.
- Toast the foccacia bread for 1 minute.
- Arrange the burger in the following manner from bottom up.
- Bread, lettuce, breast, red pepper, bread.