Recipe by yogiclarebear
This sounds weird but it is REALLY good.
Top Review by lisajayes
I saw this and HAD to try it. It was surprisingly tasty! It definitely was better with a drizzle of sugar free maple syrup on it. And I loved the addition of raisins. I don't think the calories listed are correct though? My egg product says it is 30 calories for a 1/4 cup. And then my low calorie bread is 45 calories. Maybe the serving count is wrong? Anyway, this was a great start to a low calorie diet for me. Will definitely be making again.
- 1 1⁄4 cups cholesterol-free fat free egg substitute
- 1 slice low-calorie bread, broken into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons Butter Buds or 3 teaspoons Molly McButter
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (optional)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- sugar-free maple syrup (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a short burst of cooking spray in a non-stick skillet and distribute by wiping it around with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, mix egg substitute, water. raisins, cinnamon, butter sprinkles, Splenda, and any other desired spices.
- Pour into skillet and cook over medium heat until edges start to look dry and bubbles form on the top.
- Add bread, scramble, and cook to your preferred doneness. Serve with maple syrup if desired!