Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A healthier way to get protein while watching your weight. This is an adaptation of a "Hungry Girl" recipe. Feel free to add your favorite veggies. Serve hot, cold or room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook broccoli to firm tender (I use a microwave steamer and cook for approximately 5 mins).
- Run broccoli under cold water and drain.
- Mix egg substitute, milk, hot sauce, salt, pepper, crab, cheese and broccoli.
- Pour into a deep casserole dish or souffle dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375.
- After 30 minutes, top with grated parmesan cheese.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is browned.
- Cool and cut into wedges.