Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy low calorie breakfast or delicious dessert!
- 1 apple (Gala)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sliced almonds
- 28 g instant oats
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup light vanilla soymilk
- 2 teaspoons whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon Splenda brown sugar blend
- nonstick cooking spray
- Heat oven 375 degrees.
- Core, thinly slice apple (can also cut into small bits).
- Spray non stick can spray on baking sheet.
- Spread apples on baking sheet.
- In another bowl, combine almonds, instant oats, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. Moisten with soy milk. Mix well.
- Spread mixture over apples. Sprinkle more cinnamon over mixture and any uncovered apples.
- Bake 7 mins or until apples are very tender.
- Serve hot and enjoy! May eat it plain, over light yogurt, 1/2 cup milk, or even over frozen yogurt/ ice cream!
This is great! I dont know why but the nutrition values are showing here are way off. I have it at around 220 kcals with 3g of fat, no where near 760 cals!