These are healthier by far than deep fried; and if you are on a diet, using extra virgin coconut oil is the way to go since the body doesn't store much of it as fat. Olive oil or canola oil are other healthful substitutes but are stored more by the body.
- Using unpeeled potatoes, cut each lengthwise into 4 wedges.
- Place wedges, peel side down, in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix oil, Parmesan cheese, pepper, salt, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Brush mixture over potato wedges.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 min., basting every.
- 15 minute with cheese mixture.
- Turn potatoe wedges over and bake 15 minute longer.